Game crashes when dupe enters rocket

GuySmiley
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I have Nisbet assigned to my rocket, and as soon as she reaches the hatch, the game crashes.  Once she was wearing an atmo suit, and a second time she wasn't.  I will attach a .sav

A secondary issue is that the rocket was loaded up with steam this cycle, but open restoring this save, it looks empty (though the GUI still says the rocket's range is over 10km)

The Super Homestead Cycle 266.sav

Steps to Reproduce
it has crashed 2 out of 2 times that Nisbet tried to enter the rocket.

User Feedback

I have the same problem, but only while already wearing an Atmo Suit. Started to happen after build 364722.

Excerpt from the log:
[10:54:03.738] [1] [WARNING] Found a stored minion that wasn't in any minion storage. Respawning them at the portal. 2964970 Catalina
[10:54:03.746] [1] [WARNING] Catalina is already in the process of changing equipment (equip)
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ChoreConsumerState.Refresh () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ChoreConsumer.FindNextChore (.Context& out_context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Brain.FindBetterChore (.Context& context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Brain.UpdateChores () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Brain.UpdateBrain () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at MinionBrain.UpdateBrain () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at BrainScheduler+BrainGroup.RenderEveryTick (Single dt, Boolean isAsyncPathProbeEnabled) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at BrainScheduler.RenderEveryTick (Single dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at SimAndRenderScheduler+RenderEveryTickUpdater.Update (IRenderEveryTick updater, Single dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UpdateBucketWithUpdater`1[IRenderEveryTick].Update (Single dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at StateMachineUpdater+BucketGroup.AdvanceOneSubTick (Single dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at StateMachineUpdater.RenderEveryTick (Single dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Game.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Save file and log attached

Spaceprison.sav

output_log.txt

Share this comment