Game Crashes

AzzBlock
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Game is crashing to desktop with no error messages. When I restart and reload the map from the beginning of the in-game day it seems to crash at the exact same time. Something in the game must be occurring to cause this but what it is I do not know. 

I did have a few QOL mods installed but deactivating them makes no difference.

Steps to Reproduce
Just playing the game, nothing specific. I had recently launched a rocket and the dups were performing various tasks around the base.

User Feedback

Same thing is happening to me but it is exclusive to one saved colony. Game works just fine with new colonies or other old saves. 

When I load up the colony I'm trying to play, after anywhere between 20 seconds to 5 minutes the game just crashes with no error message or anything. 

Share this comment

same but i haven't try other saves

16 hours ago, Majiinbooh said:

Same thing is happening to me but it is exclusive to one saved colony. Game works just fine with new colonies or other old saves. 

When I load up the colony I'm trying to play, after anywhere between 20 seconds to 5 minutes the game just crashes with no error message or anything. 

Share this comment

I keep having the same issue too, I have no mods on it, It just keeps freezing and crashing around the same time of day on the same cycle. Even checked my drivers and they are all updated so must be the game. 

Share this comment