Game crash when launching a rocket

MasterOfTheEvil
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

Hi,

I've been launching rockets for a while now, but just now have started encountering a crash whenever I try to launch a rocket. The game doesn't even acknowledge it as a crash, the app just closes (in older versions there used to be a crash screen with a duplicant cleaning an outhouse. not sure if it's still implemented).

I'm not sure if it's because I have recently added an automatic sweeper to deliver oxylite to the rocket, or if it's because I added bunker doors above the rocket to protect it from meteor showers, but neither of these should cause a crash, right?

I do use mods, but the game never detected the crash being caused by the mods. 

PS: I couldn't find any save files in the save_files folder, so I have included the file from cloud_save_files.

DxDiag.txt mods.json

Steps to Reproduce

Open the attached world (Gratifying Baguette) and launch the rocket by toggling the broken automation switch. Wait for 50s for the automation filter to pass the green signal on to the rocket (delay is to ensure the bunker doors are fully open before launch). The game should crash when the rocked has moved one to five tiles up.

Gratifying Baguette.zip

User Feedback

I have just tried deconstructing the bunker doors above the rocket and the game still crashes. Will try deconstructing auto sweeper next.

Seems to have been caused by the auto sweeper. I think it may have something to do with the sweeper being made of lead and melting during launch. Will investigate further.

Nevermind. Issue was most likely caused by the Radiate Heat in Space mod. I have it set up in such a way that the sweeper cools down very fast and I think something went wrong when the building melted and cooled down a lot at the same time. Will contact mod dev.

Share this comment