Game crash on starmap load

GhostCrab
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Build: Q1-296074

Game crashes when clicking show starmap

"System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary"

This is a base continued from the Space Industry release build. I had been playing it with mods (oni common, improved gas overlay, debug does not discover map) until the preview branch was released, at which time I uninstalled the mod loader and mods. The game has been running for 100+ cycles before I noticed this crash. I was encountering a different crash and trying to reproduce that one when I hit this error. In the other iterations I had been able to load the starmap and launch the rocket without an issue. The crash may have happened only after the 296074 hotfix (and worked on 295895) but I'm not sure. I do know that I launched a rocket in this base on the preview branch at some point.

(I've also gotten a crash bug on this base that I was trying to reproduce when I hit this error, "Error in: Atmo_Suit.Equippable.OnSpawn
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object", That error seems to pop up randomly, though and corrupts the save)

New Los Angeles X - Crash.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Load Save Select the command capsule on screen Hit the "Show Starmap" button Game Crashes

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.