Duplicants ignore basic needs

Hoover
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Known Issue

I have a Duplicant assigned to research, and a few that will power occasionally, whenever they start this, the Dupes won't sleep, eat, or use the restroom. I am not entirely sure what's causing the bug, it doesn't do it every time. The attached save should be right before a few dupes get stuck in the glitch. Thank you for the amazing game. 

EDIT: if the machine has a priority(I set to 5 to test) then the dupes get off of the machine, however the priority overlay won't work, you must click on the machine and set the priority from there, possibly repeatedly. My dupes are now sleeping luckily.

OverWorkBug.PNG

Theta Charlie Whiskey.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Not entirely sure. I started a new game, started building my base, started research, set power and research to a '7' priority, and did not build any beds. The attached save file will start the bug at the night shown on the image.

User Feedback

Same, if I have anything set above a 5 priority my dupes will do it until they suffocate, and often will make a mess as soon as they're done because they didn't stop to go use the bathroom.  

oni.jpg

Share this comment