Duplicants don't finish sleeping if Downtime is in the morning

Colin102004
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I'm trying to give my Dupes Downtime in the morning instead of the evening. Since they all have toilets in their rooms this would cause them to use the bathroom immediately after waking up and save me a lot of time.

Normally, if Work or Bathtime is scheduled in the block immediately after the sleep block, Dupes will continue sleeping until their Stamina is at 100%. However, if Downtime is scheduled instead, they will immediately wake up and go pee or eat. This causes dupes to fall asleep during the day even though they otherwise would've been able to finish sleeping in the morning. It doesn't have anything to do with their bladder; I tested it on a dupe that used the bathroom right before sleeping and they still immediately woke up to eat. I haven't tested what happens if they don't have to pee or eat.

While this isn't directly related to the bug report it would be nice if I could prevent dupes from using the bathroom during downtime; this way I could move downtime back to the evening and schedule one bathtime block in the morning.

Edit: Not sure if it matters but I am playing with Spaced Out.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Have a Dupe be sleeping with less than 100% stamina when the current schedule changes from Bedtime to Downtime. (I've attached a save file for this. Devon is only allocated one sleep block. Just make sure to kick them off the phone so they actually go to bed. Also there will be some random natural tiles in the base because my mods have been disabled, just ignore these.)

2. The Dupe will wake up, and immediately begin eating or using the bathroom.

bug report.sav

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.