Duplicant not following schedule

MegaGrubby
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I set my rancher on a late night schedule so they could take care of the Hatch ranch. They go to bed at the normal time but then follow the default schedule for the rest of the day. It also seems that they are not benefiting from sleep since they are still listed as "tired" after having slept more than 4 segments. Schedule screen shot and duplicant sleeping through "work" period screen shot provided. Let me know if you want anything else.

There is no output_log.txt in D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data

20180825120958_1.jpg

20180825121016_1.jpg

Getting Dicey.sav

Steps to Reproduce
create the schedules show above. Will probably work for you. Try the save.

User Feedback

So this is weird. This has been going on for four or five cycles. After creating this bug report and loading the save, Grubby sprung out of bed and started working. So saving during his sleep cycle seems to have fixed him in some way. Unfortunately, there was less than 1 segment of "work" left at this time. Will update after some more cycles.

Yep, he's fixed and on the correct schedule. One other note, when I first setup the schedule I had the bathtime start when the others started sleeping. I bumped it all back one segment because I thought that my be the reason he was not waking up. Anyhow, I think saving during the sleep cycle somehow fixed him. I typically save when everyone wakes up in the morning.

Share this comment