Dupe refuses to see Rehydrator, while other Dupes recognize it.

nets
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Linux Pending

My Mi-Ma Dupe (in rocket) didn't recognize the Rehydrator, while other Dupes could utilize the Rehydrator. It was like she was blind to the fully stocked Rehydrators (i have two). Unfortunately if i reload, it fixes itself. If i put a rehydrator on the planetoid they are visiting, then this (in my experience) never happens. I suspect it is related to how the Dupe looks for food, perhaps she doesn't see any (maybe the search is interrupted) while she is outside rocket, and until she starves to death, she won't recognize the rehydrator -- but the other Dupes might. The starving Dupe can stand right next to the rehydrators and still not see it, while other Dupes just munch their happy hearts out. I hope you can load this in a special way and you can see the failed state.

Deconstructing and reconstructing rehydrator fixes the situation (in this case).

Steps to Reproduce

I hope you can reload this in a special way.

Ironic Asteroid - 2745.sav lshw.log

User Feedback

I have been unable to reproduce the issue, given the description and the remediation by deconstruct/reconstruct. I suspect that the reservation system is to blame, if that is the cause it will likely be fixed by the changes in in an upcoming patch.

Share this comment