DLC Game Freezes for about 3 - 5 seconds halfway through each day

WolffXIII
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

I'm not sure if this is Preview or Live.... I just got a new laptop, an upgrade, and I played ONI before without the DLC on my old laptop, still good. It ran with no issues, honestly I would have issues if I auto saved everyday and let it go till day 300 or 400, but that was alright...

NOW with the new laptop, bigger, faster, better, and lighter, lol... it freezes half way through the day, EVERYDAY??? only for 3 - 5 seconds. I do have the DLC enabled, and have yet to try it without to test this... But just thought I would pass this on, cuz I can not seem to find any info on this freeze. Its not the auto save freeze either, cuz I have my auto save set to 10 cycles... I'm only 15 cycles in...

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Steps to Reproduce

Started a BRAND NEW GAME, no mods, fresh install, new laptop, Asus Zephyrus GM501GS, installed and run DLC

started playing normally (no sweat to test it out)

halfway through either the first or second day the freezing started.... right when the clock gets to the end of the bottom halfway...

3 - 5 second freeze

game then keeps going

next day

freeze exact same time... EVERYDAY

Only things I changed... Oh wait this could be it, but why is it taking so long on this computer.... I did set the resolution of the base capture (the image) to the highest, which I have always done, and the auto save to 10 cycles. I don't get it, I will do some of my own testing and s

User Feedback