Deleted Objects Not Disappearing

TheMysteryShack
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Considering that this game is in early access, I've hit surprisingly few bugs during my run--ONI is a fantastic game by the way, I'm seriously having an absolute blast!  One issue I HAVE encountered though seems to be random visual lingering of deleted items and other small details.  For example, I once either cancelled or disassembled (I believe disassembled) a section of regular wire.  Yet, after the disassembly, the clear white "skeleton" of the wire remained.  I attempted to click on it, to cancel it, even to disassemble it again, but no response.  It just kind of floated in mid-air like a ghost and did not actually seem to exist.  Another time, I expanded a square to chart out a dig area, and when I finished, the dimensions of the dig still remained...even after the dig menu was closed, even after the dig was finished, just these odd little numbers floating in mid-air!

None of these bugs have particularly impacted my game, I just figured it's a bit of a recurring graphic issue that the devs would want to be aware of before the game launches.

Thanks so much!

Steps to Reproduce
I'm not sure what in particular caused this bug, it seems to just happen at random. Specifically, I was disassembling and/or canceling a wire placement, and another time, I was charting out a large dig. Both of these actions caused out-of-game visual details to linger in the gameplay area.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.