Deconstructing Farm Tile Containing Slime Produces Extreme Amounts of Slimelung Germs

SirDuck
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Decided to replace my Dusk Cap farm with a Brisle Blossom farm while replacing the farm tiles with hydroponics tiles. Figuring deconstructing the tiles while there was still slime would produce slimelung, I decided to let the Dusk Caps use all the slime in the tiles first. Most of them used all the slime, but a few were left with less than 70mg of slime. Deconstructed all of the farm tiles at the same time, thinking 70mg wouldn't cause too much of an issue. Ended up with half my colony infected and my farm area filled with 5 billion germs. Decided to reload and go about it more cautiously, surrounding each farm tile with normal tile, deconstructing it through the diagonal, and filling the space with another tile. Took a screenshot of the final tile's product:20180121190123_1.thumb.jpg.e7d163ffc418a7b2aaa02cc2395e5fe5.jpg

Some only produce a few thousand, others a few hundred-thousand. This and one other tile produce over 1 billion germs each. Unknown if amount is linked to time spent in farm tile. Screenshot was taken almost immediately after deconstruction.

Steps to Reproduce
Assign dusk caps to farm tiles and farm for a while. Let the dusk caps use up as much slime as they can, then deconstruct the tiles that still have some slime left.

User Feedback