It seems like whenever a shove vole does a poo (and creates a regolith tile), the critter sensor sends a green signal. This is despite the critter sensor threshold not being (b)reached.
Steps to Reproduce
- Populate a room/stable with shove voles (the more the merrier)
- Build a critter sensor and automated notifier, and link them with an automation wire
- Build a robo-miner so it can clear the regolith (not sure if this is required for the sensor to trigger)
- Set the critter sensor to a condition where it is unlikely to send a green signal
- Set the automated notifier to zoom to and pause the game
- Wait for a shove vole to go toilet
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now