Crash on resume since today's update

Nocturaly
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Hi,

When i launch the game from steam and hit resume game i get the folowing crash :

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

StructureTemperatureComponents.SimRegister (HandleVector`1+Handle[T] handle, StructureTemperatureHeader& header, StructureTemperaturePayload& payload) (at <63823b42c4854e5cae853d5edc2787ed>:0)
StructureTemperatureComponents.OnSpawn (HandleVector`1+Handle[T] handle) (at <63823b42c4854e5cae853d5edc2787ed>:0)
KSplitComponentManager`2[Header,Payload].Spawn () (at <7f7bd7df809946478d0e469ac3121604>:0)
KComponents.Spawn () (at <7f7bd7df809946478d0e469ac3121604>:0)
KComponentSpawn.Update () (at <7f7bd7df809946478d0e469ac3121604>:0)

Build: U38-486499-S

( i did try to launch with and without mods [sweep by type & Queueto sink] )

Also, when i go to load game the different save are greyed out (except the spaced out one) and i can't clik on then ; only change local to cloud or vice-versa.

Anyone has an idea how to fix or workaround ?

Thanks,

Steps to Reproduce

Launch a save ?

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi,

Love this game.

Different (but similar) message after most recent update applied.

Error in TopRightInfoPanelButtons.ManagementMenu.OnPrefabInit
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference (see image for dump)

Otherwise same symptoms  - resume causes crash, cant load any other save - all greyed out.

CaptureONI.JPG

Share this comment

Do you use any expanded lights mods? This new update reverted the ceiling lights into their old form - shining only one tile of light on the tile they occupy and expanding downward like a spotlight.

My game crashed on resume as well, but ONI disabled the expanded lights on its own. Now it works fine, but I didn't had any of the modded lights placed yet.

Share this comment

Yeah that's some kind of strange bug - I had the same thing on MacOS.  But when I clicked on the activate DLC button, it crashed then too (with a Win32 Mono error - seemed strange on MacOS).  When I restarted after that crash, things seemed to be correct in the base game.

I have no mods.

Something definitely awry...

Share this comment