Cannot reach food.

CameraGuy
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Up till around day ( Cycle ) 10 everything is fine. then suddenly NO ONE can reach the food in the base. It is in clear view, not buried, not blocked, they have not been told not to eat and their path goes right by it over and over. Yet one after another they drop like flies no matter what I do and I am at a huge loss. the game is amazing but this one thing keep popping up. I have heard of a bug making so food that is stored is not reachable so could that be it? or am I maybe just stupid?

Steps to Reproduce
Load game, play for short while. wait.

User Feedback

Forgot to add this! Just start it up ( its a mess ) Maybe i'm just missing something simple?  They are low on food but there should still be some on that save

Main save.sav

Share this comment

I can confirm this problem. My colony is having a few smaller problems (mostly hydrogen everywhere at the time of the save.) but food definitely isn't one of them. One duplicant is starving even though there are 2 full fridges. Already tried deconstructing the fridges, deconstructing the empty ration box, unassigning his mess table. He just stands there and dies. I really love the game but it's unplayable with this bug. Savegame attached.

Friends Cycle 125.sav

Share this comment