Bristle berry disappeared when delivered to electrical grill

cookiewill
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I asked a dup to sweep some berries and he brought them to the grill which had gristle berries queued.But the status of the grill did not update, it is still saying that it has 0 berries. The berries are nowhere to be found.

Edit : See my self-reply below.

Steps to Reproduce
Queue berries in the electrical grill. Order to sweep berries.

User Feedback

I went back to see if I missed something.

I got the berries out of the grill storage (they were still there, apparently, even if unusable). It seems that the number of calories available already substracts pending errands, so if I queue something in the grill, the ingredients become unavailable.

In my case, I have 2 bristle berries, worth 1600 and 2152 kcal. If I queue one gristle berry (requires 1600 kcal), the target recipe appears doable (colored). If I queue one more, it appears grey, which I interpret as not doable, even though there are enough ingredients. Is that normal ?

Also, when the berries are in the grill storage and nothing is queued in the grill, it looks like there are no kcal of berries to be found.

To sum up, I don't know if I can actually cook the berries, the grill interface still says that the kcal are missing.

Sans titre.png

Edited by cookiewill

Share this comment

Hi! I think I have experienced the same problem. It seems for me that I had 2 types of Bristle Berries in my storage: Not fresh (around 7%) and quite fresh ( ca. 83%). It looks that when this non-fresh Berries got spoiled, my entire stock of berries had disappeared! It caused serious crisis in my base. Does anybody know what is status of this issue? It has been some time since cookiewill started this post...

Share this comment