Beetiny Duplication Issue (/Exploit)

Orin27
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Appears that I'm able to duplicate beetiny's with wonky water physics and water and pwater stacking. It causes the hive to get marked as drowning, which seems to generate another beetiny. Ad infinitum as the water trips over itself multiple times.

Seed shouldn't matter, but: V-FRST-C-1691732238-0

Steps to Reproduce

Edit: It wasn't pwater, it was liquid chlorine it seems. For some reason it liquified when I opened the chamber and mixed in water, causing weird liquid physics.

It all started when I released some water into an area where Beetas and Beetiny's and the hive was. There were definitely not that many Beetiny's, and it seems every time I'm looking back now they are multiplying. Fast. Going to have to figure out a way to deal with them quickly. What you see here was probably only 15 seconds, or maybe max of half cycle of game time passed to get this many Beetiny's.

Again, to the best of what I'm able to tell is happening, the water physics seems to stack on the hive, causing it to drown, or some/all of the Beetiny's to drown (not sure which is triggering the exact logic to spawn a new Beetiny). Then all of a sudden, I'm left with way more than I can handle.

Perhaps to test the exploit, could probably come up with a way to flood an entire floor, use some automation to flood floor to drown everything, then drain, rinse repeat.

You'll probably need the save anyway, so included, along with screenshot of way too many Beetiny's.

Now if you'll excuse me, gotta do some 'population control'

20210720202753_1.jpg

Cantaloupe - Beetiny problem.sav

20210720204003_1.jpg

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.