Son Of Ander
  • Pending

If you assign a bed ,to a narcoleptic person I think, then entomb it they never have to sleep and will work indefinitely without getting stressed

Steps to Reproduce
don't really know if its just narcoleptic people but its happened about 3x now with them

User Feedback

I have similar problem, but it hardly can be reproduced since reload the game seem clear their status.

It happen at cycle 4 or cycle 5? i don't remember, and i keep test on it without save/load (except the autosave)

Here is the screenshot when i load auto save of cycle 6 and play till the night. The Cot have missed foundation when i keep playing but not loaded from the game save. Bugs happen when they have 100% Stamina before night due to *Restful sleep*(Nisbet case) or *narco??? sleep*(McNair case). They will keep working and don't have the *bed cannot reach* status.

20170310153932_1.jpg

Here is the auto save of the gameplay

The Not-So Breathable Moonbase Cycle 4.sav

The Not-So Breathable Moonbase Cycle 5.sav

The Not-So Breathable Moonbase Cycle 6.sav

Edited by mahopp
some typo and format

Share this comment

Aww man i thought I might have been the first person to find this bug. 

Anyways to add to this information it's not just narcos that get this bug I was able to keep all three of my dupes up by covering a certain part of their bed. in this screenshot it shows that if you cover the front part of the bed the dupes stay awake working as normal while covering the foot of the bed seems to act like there is no bed as you would expect. after testing for a few cycles the dupes still receive their well rested status.

screenshots[1]

Share this comment