Awaiting Material Delivery - Microbe Musher Black Hole

jnugh
  • Pending

My Microbe Musher suddenly turned into a black hole, sucking up all my water and occupying all my Duplicants.

The status says "Awaiting Material Delivery" (twice) even though no fabrications are queued (none have been queued for the last five minutes while I was watching the Duplicants go crazy).

oni-screen.png

I can still build stuff when setting a high priority but all my water purifiers ran out of sand and nobody is getting to those as the Microbe Musher seems to be prioritized.

I created a named save file. If that would help you find the problem. BUT: the bug does not persist after reload.

Steps to Reproduce
No idea, sorry :/

User Feedback

Justy registered to report the same issue. Had mush bars queued been working fine. Hit day 70 and then it was permanantly stuck awaiting water. Didnt change no matter how much was put it. Even tore it down and rebuilt it but the problem still happened.

Share this comment

Same thing happening to me, even when the musher contained 32000kg of dirt and 750kg of water (allegedly) - they just kept bringing water to it, and nobody was making any food.

Share this comment

same problem here... just keeps sucking up resources... I had it disabled for a long time, i wonder if it went negative.

Share this comment