Auto-Sweepers Hate Automation

Enki40
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

There has been previous mention of auto-sweepers ignoring coal power plants once a conveyor is added in to the mix. I have confirmed this in the play file. With only a normal storage bin, auto-sweeper, and coal generators, auto-sweeper behaves as expected. However, once a conveyor receptacle was added, the auto-sweeper began behaving strangely, only occasionally supplying coal.

I have found a new issue with the auto-loader and automation. I have a ghetto cooling facility set up for cooling space objects. I recently installed a wattage sensor to make sure the power supply was never overtaxed and the auto-sweeper has ceased to supply any fertilizer. 

The save file has two spaces with wheeze worts, auto-loader, and fertilizer. There is one below the main base without automation working as expected and one above with automation working unexpectedly.

Shack Attack.sav

Steps to Reproduce

Fertilization issue:

Build a room with wheeze-worts, a powered auto-sweeper, and a storage bin with phosphorite: behaves as expected

Add a wattage sensor and connect it to the auto-sweeper: auto-sweeper behaves unexpectedly

Coal Generator issue:

Build a room with coal generators, a storage bin with coal, and a powered auto sweeper: behaves as expected

Add a conveyor receptacle with coal to the room: auto-sweeper behaves unexpectedly

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.