Animations for Microbe Musher

ReanaTheRogue
  • Pending

Build # 207683

A few graphical issues, and #3 may also have an effect on gameplay.

1) shows yellow Mush Bar coming out when on Liceloaf (should be whitish)

2) light bulb on Microbe Musher never turns on (that I've noticed) - maybe it should ding and flash when a bar finishes?

3) can manipulate graphic of bar coming out as well as progress of Mush Bar - details follow

This is most commonly seen when switching a machine from Liceloaf to Mush Bar.  When a Liceloaf bar finishes and a new one is not immediately started (e.g. when you use up the last of your Meal Lice), it will show no bar hanging out of the Microbe Musher.  If you then cancel the current jobs and switch to Mush Bar, the machine will instantly show a bar hanging half way out.  This doesn't seem to work for switching from Mush Bar to Liceloaf.  When the next cook comes along and starts the musher, they will already be half way through the Mush Bar even though noone had  previously done any work on a Mush Bar before the LiceLoafs were made.  (In my save, the last Mush Bar was canceled as soon as it started - so at most 1 or 2% should have been done).  This can be done repeatedly by switching to Liceloaf, canceling it, and switching to Mush Bar.  I also found you can cancel a Mush Bar already started and part way out of the machine and then queue a new Mush Bar and the previous progress on the Mush Bar will go back to showing nothing hanging out.

4) phantom bar drops to ground when canceling Mush Bar (not sure if same is true for Liceloaf) - details follow

When canceling a partially started bar and paused (I did this while machine was in use by a cook), you'll see the full bar appear to drop on the ground, but no new bar will actually appear on the ground, so just a visual glitch I believe.

Similar or possibly related bug report here:

Musher 1.sav

Steps to Reproduce
1) observe Microbe Musher when making a Liceloaf 2) observe Microbe Musher any time 3) load Musher 1.sav, unpause and wait for world to get going again, pause when screen is clear and you can see output of left musher, click on musher on left, select Mush Bar and Fabricate (Infinite Repeat should work too), observe image instantly change from no bar to half bar hanging out, unpause and wait for cook to come and start musher, notice progress bar is 50% done.  Cancel Mush Bar, fabricate new Mush Bar, observe bar instantly disappear.  You can then repeat by canceling mush bar, fabricate liceloaf, cancel liceloaf, fabricate mush bar, observe it is back at 50% again. 4) load Musher 1.sav, unpause and wait for world to get going again and wait for a cook to return to musher on the right and start working, pause when screen is clear and you can see output of right musher, click on musher on right, cancle Mush Bar in queue, observe what appears to be a full bar drop to the ground, notice previously unfinished bar is still hanging out of musher too, unpause and see that no new bar is on floor

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.