Algae Terrarium Priority

Koningkrush
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Algae Terrariums seem to have a really low priority for emptying the polluted water once they become filled with it. Emptying the polluted water seems to be either a Storage or Delivery priority rather than Life Support.
Even when Storage/Delivery are set to max priority, the duplicates will only ever empty the polluted water if there is absolutely no other things to be done in the base, even when set to 9 priority on the terrariums themselves.

**Update**

I found out that the Terrarium emptying is dependant on Bottle Emptiers rather than the Terrariums themselves, which means that both the Bottle Emptiers and the Terrariums need to be both of a high priority in order for them to function continuously.

Steps to Reproduce
Make an algae terrarium and let it fill with polluted water. The duplicants will ignore it until there is nothing else to do.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

I'm glad you posted this.  I could not figure out why my dupes refused to empty the Terrariums.  I was almost to the point of giving up on a terribly buggy update but this seems to have been the issue.  Unless you give both the Terrariums and the Bottle Emptier very high priority they will almost never empty them...

Share this comment