A duplicant is trying to reach 40 kj alone?

Duplicant10011
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

So, I noticed this after four duplicants flipped through the air after the 2 battery had hit 40 kj (I had 4 Manual Generators). After they scram away 1 duplicant was left and goes to a Manual Generator and then keeps running until night time (Expected to be running because she's the only one running and charging the two batteries with so many appliances consuming electricity).

Her Name is Digger Fatimah and all the stats on her job was ticked, no stats was ticked out. So, I tried to ticked out the power tab on her job luckily she scram away but, another dupe replaced her position (Architect Major Broly) and keeps running (Note: on the same spot that Fatimah used)  and I think its a bug that I should report.

Anyone else who had the same situation as I am please comment down bellow. 

BTW here's the dupes who had their job as hamsters

1. Digger Fatimah

2. Architect Major Broly

3. Arhcitect Major Dianna

4. Runner Bolt

I should post the Image so that you guys could see the layout. So, in the meantime I will post this and will try to start a new game and have the same layout as before to see if the same thing will happen

Sorry for my Bad English

running.png

Steps to Reproduce
1.)Have two Manual Generator 2.) 1 Battery 3.) Add two Manual Generator 4.) add one battery That is what I do, hope it helped!

User Feedback

Hi Guys I'm back.

So, I tried to create a new colony. Here are the steps I undergo to reach to that point.

1. create four manual generator (there are only 3 dupes so I created four :p ) ;

2. create a research station and one tiny battery to get the Battery;.

3. after building the battery, remove the tiny battery and build a lot of application that consumes power;

4. wait for the dupes to run in manual generator and fill the 2 battery and wait. 

5. This does not happen all the time but after they flip through the air one dupe will remain and will try to reach the 40 kj.

my own explanation:

After all four Dupes finish loading the 2 battery (40 kj), they will flip through the air and then the application will suck a lot of power so that one dupe will try to reach the 40 kj mark power alone and running in manual generator "since the power consumption in this pic is not high. I observed the power from 39.6, 39.7, 39.8, 39.9, 40 aaaaannddd the dupe will stop". The problem here is that the dupe should run when half of the power in battery is lost? correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope it helps.

still running.png

Edited by Duplicant10011

Share this comment