Teleporting to the clouds when exiting a pig store

TupiniWitch
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Okay, so. As you can see, I was in a pretty rough spot. Poisoned, almost dying, I was running to the academy to sell some artifacts and then go to the spa to get some healing items.

Anyways, I entered the academy and sold the artifacts, but when I left, instead of being placed on the actual ground, I was placed on the clouds. Maybe it's because the structure was too close to the edge of the terrain, I don't know. But I tried walking out, and it didn't work, I was completely stuck on the clouds zone. 

I could walk freely on the clouds, but couldn't cross the border of clouds/terrain to get on the actual ground again. I tried entering and exiting the academy like, 10 times, but it didn't worked. Everytime I got placed to the left of the structure, on the clouds zone. 

And then obviously I died ]=

Anyways, reporting this bug in case it didn't happen to anyone else. okay gotta go play again thx bye

20181109211326_1.jpg

20181109211328_1.jpg

20181109211330_1.jpg

20181109211339_1.jpg

20181109211340_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I got inside a pig store that was placed by the world gen too close to the edge of the ground, like, really close, literally touching the edge.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.