Game Crashes when Aporkalypse Begins

Emperor Revenge
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I did not get to the Aporkalypse Calendar yet inĀ one Hamlet world. When day 60 ends in that save file, the game freezes.

Steps to Reproduce
I have selected an empty save file slot to play Hamlet before the character update that replaces Warbucks with Wormwood. By using the world customization options, some of the changes I made are the temperate season is very long, the other seasons are very short, there is no night, only dusk and day, and the game starts in the humid season, which causes the Aporkalypse to begin in the late temperate season right after dusk of day 60 because I removed night intentionally. During the dusk of day 60, I paid a lot of oincs at the deli to buy a lot of crockpot food. When the dusk ended while I was in the deli, the game crashed, so I turned Don't Starve off and played the save file again to repeat the activity. The game still crashed at the end of the day 60 dusk while I was in the deli, so I turned Don't Starve off then played the save file again to be outside of the deli when the Aporkalypse begins. The game still crashes if I am outside when the Aporkalypse begins.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.