Can't load game after burning shelf in own house

greentux
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Playing Don't Starve (beta) Hamlet as Warbucks. When I was at my house, I accidentally set the shelf on fire while trying to put the magnifying glass on the shelf. There was already one item on the shelf. One thing on the floor was lit from the burning shelf. Then I left the game when the shelf was still burning. Now the game is crashing every time I try to load this world.

Error and stack trace:

...mmon/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/shelfer.lua:28: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
    (steam_path)/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/shelfer.lua:28 in (method) LoadPostPass (Lua) <26-31>
    (steam_path)/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/entityscript.lua:1406 in (method) LoadPostPass (Lua) <1400-1414>
    (steam_path)/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:835 in (global) PopulateWorld (Lua) <405-927>
    (steam_path)/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:1058 in (global) DoInitGame (Lua) <967-1275>
    (steam_path)/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:1328 in (upvalue) cb (Lua) <1324-1329>
    (steam_path)/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/saveindex.lua:720 in () ? (Lua) <708-721>

Steps to Reproduce
Go to your house in pig town, put something on shelf, set shelf on fire, immediately exit game, try loading saved world.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.