Can’t go near water beefalo

Miachan90
  • DLC VERSION - IMPORTANT!: Shipwrecked Pending

I have been completely unable to travel close to (persumably) water beefalo while playing the PS4 version of the shipwrecked DLC. This only started occurring recently. I am completely up to date with the latest updates on both the game and the system. I have deleted and restarted 3 games so far, all containing this bug. It happens almost every time I am near a mangrove biome. It is making the game almost unplayable. The game does not crash and restart, but simply shows this message:

WARNING!

scripts/statehraphs/SGBeefalo.lua:581: attempt to call method ‘ApplyBuildOverrides’ (a nil value)

LUA ERROR stack traceback:

scripts/stategraphs/SGBeefalo.lua:581 in (field) onenter (Lua) <569-582>
scripts/stategraph.lua.424 in (method) GoToState (Lua) <383-434> scripts/stategraphs/SGBeefalo.lua:561 in () ? (Lua) <561-561> =(tail call):-1 in () (tail) <-1–1>   scripts/stategraph.lua.367 in (method) HandleEvents (Lua) <362-377> scripts/stategraph.lua.140 in (method) Update (Lua) <104-143>
scripts/update.lua:181 in () ? (Lua) <90-194>

I hope you can help get this fixed. Sincerely,

miachan90

image.jpg

IMG_0588.heic

Steps to Reproduce

This is not the only place where the bug occurs, but here is one example of recreating the crash. 

User Feedback

well, to be precise, my first error about Waterbeefalos is about their sound, where I got a showstopping error message whenever the game happened to call for the sound in field. This happened at night. But later, at day, I succeded in sailing close to them, jump ashore, and jump into the boat again, before arriving at the exact same error as Miachan90 was describing above. 

Share this comment