章鱼王交易的bug

Hiang
  • DLC VERSION - IMPORTANT!: Vanilla - NO DLC, Reign of Giants, Shipwrecked, Hamlet Fixed

我使用了beta版的饥荒,兼容了所有的DLC,在我和章鱼王交易的时候,我给了他一只【死剑鱼】,然后出现了bug,章鱼王拿起箱子的动画后,有很多箱子浮出水面,并越来越多,游戏没有报错,此时我无法控制我的角色,游戏就这样卡住了。在我关闭所有mod后,再次尝试了一遍,仍然是这样。但是在我昨天改用beta版本之前,没有这样的问题。不知道是不是beta版本的原因呢1222392597_)Z92_8GU252N759@8966.thumb.png.e41ffea351353e11dfa0d6e0c61413bc.png

Steps to Reproduce

我想要解锁老船长那个角色(我需要章鱼王提供的钥匙),于是我尽可能多的和章鱼王交易,前几天我还没有用beta版本,今天和他交易的时候,就这样了。

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

So this is basically what this bug report is saying:

" I am playing on Don't Starve on beta, compatible with all the DLCs,
When I was trading with the Yaarctopus, I gave him a dead swordfish,

then the bug occured, after the animation of Yaarctopus pulls out a chest, a lot more chest has came out of the water, then more and more, however the game didn't crash, but I cannot control my character anymore, so the game has frozen.

I tried again with all my mods disabled, but this problem persists. 
But when I played yesterday without the beta version, this bug was not encountered. I wonder if this bug has something to do with the beta version."

Steps to reproduce:
"I need to trade with Yaarctopus to get the key to unlock Woodlegs,so I tried to trade with him as much as I could.  

I didn't play in beta version before, however I encountered this bug after I played beta and did a trade with him again."

• Like 3

Share this comment