Xbox Controller sometimes fail to access chest with minisign planted on it

Civi
  • Fixed

As we know minisign can plant at any place if that point has no right-click actions, and some people can easily set these signs on chests. When playing the game with Keyboard/Mouse, and no shovels in hand, players first target chest instead of minisign, which means they can open chests, not inspecting signs. 

However if one plays with Controller, due to load/unload an area, he will sometimes inspect the sign instead of opening the chest, making him unable to store items or restore from the chest. And this is not what I expect.

I met this bug so frequantly on my dedicated server, with caves ( And I don't know if it contributes to this bug), and my controller is Xbox Elite. Anyway, hope you can fix this soon.

Here's a pic, and you'll see what I said.

1234.png

Steps to Reproduce
1. Connect to your controller first. 2. Try to set a minisign on a chest. 3. Leave this area and come back later. Repeat this if you still can open the chest. 4. If #3 didn't reproduce, try to relaod the game. And you might see it next time.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

There are no comments to display.