WX-78 Illumination circuit not turning on, in lights out.

AweYeah
  • Pending

In a lights out run I was having, the illumination circuit doesn't turn on when entering or leaving the caves in lights out.

Leaving and rejoining the world doesn't fix it, the circuit doesn't turn on.

Steps to Reproduce

In my original lights out world, I went into the caves with the optoelectric circuit, learnt the illumination circuit, then I left the caves. On the surface, I made the illumination circuit, took out the optoelectric and speed booster v2 circuit and put in the illumination circuit and thermal circuit in that order. It turned on after the 3 module things were fully charged. I went into the caves again an then left straight after seeing where it led. When I left, it turned off. 

I made a different world and gave myself an illumination circuit using the same world settings (but small overworld and caves) and it turned on. But when I entered the caves it turned off. I left the caves to see if it turned on back in the overworld but it still didn't turn on. It only got fixed when I took out the circuit and put it back on again. It didn't seem to matter if I had other circuits on because my original run had the thermal circuit on and the world I made for testing only had the illumination circuit.

I don't know if this is relevant but I did a ruins rush before finding the lunar grotto on my way back to make the circuit.

I'm also not playing with any mods that change WX-78's mechanics.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.