Wortox not able to soul hop while moving (sometimes can, sometimes can't).

basicspat
  • Pending

Wortox should be capable of casting a soul hop while moving (so while I'm holding W on my keyboard to move forward, I should be able to right click somewhere on the screen to soul hop there). This works about 50% of the time for me.

I assumed it had something to do with one of my mods, but I just disabled all of my mods and within 5 minutes of playing, I was unable to soul hop while moving.

When it stops working, it stops working entirely for a while. For example, I could be spamming right click all over my screen in different areas and clicking over and over, but as long as I'm holding W, it won't cast the soul hop. As soon as I stop moving and then right click, it works. But then if I start moving again and try to cast another soul hop, it still won't let me.

Occasionally, swapping weapons or interacting with the interface in different ways will 'fix' the issue and I'll be able to once again soul hop while moving, however I can't seem to find a reliable way to get it working again so now anytime I want to soul hop, I don't know if it's going to work while moving or if I need to stop first. This is super annoying when I'm being chased by something, but it still annoying just for general quality of life / user experience while playing.

This issue shows itself on both my desktop and laptop so I don't think it's related to my pc and also like I mentioned above, it shows itself even without any mods enabled.

Steps to Reproduce

I honestly don't know how to reproduce it, but if I'm just playing normally and using soul hop (always while moving) from time to time, pretty quickly my soul hops won't be working.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.