World suddenly became unplayable bug

Xarradar
  • Pending

I was playing in a world with 4 friends, and everything was normal we had been playing on this world for several days and were on day 116, we decided to go to the ruins and shut down the server with everyone down there, and now 4 days later when I open the game (i am the host) I noticed the world said it is day 1, I tried opening it but it said

"something went awry while connecting. please try again"

then I tried making a copy of the world and it correctly said "day 116" but when I tried to log in the same error popped up, then I tried EVERYTHING uninstalled mods unsubscribed mods reinstalled the game, sent the world to my friend to see if they could join but nothing worked and one friend and I started deleting files and see if something fixed itself and we noticed that if I deleted the file "savelocation" in the directory

C:\Users\Xarradar\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\893659940\Cluster_1\Master\save\session\69DB00EF6C704AB1\A7GH1P2HM5BV

the game let us inside the world but outside of the caves and with the items just before entering the cave, the weird part is that everything we did in the caves like builds a base and loot, etc, was done but our inventory was reset to the moment before entering the caves so I don't know what caused the issue we play with 3 mods "global positions" "epic health bar" and "beefalo widget" but as I said I uninstalled everything and unsubscribed so I don't really know what's happening

PD: none of my friends can't join unless I delete their respective "savelocation" file and that resets them to the moment just before entering the caves aside from that I didn't find any other solutions i attached the server log just in case thx for the help

server_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

i don't know how to reproduce it i just closed the server in the caves from the menu and when I came back it was broken

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.