Woody Freezes when failing to raise Mast on boat

Lukros
  • Fixed

I am unsure if it's Woody specific but it's happened to me twice already. Both times I was trying to raise the mast and clicked at the wrong time, woody got stuck in a panick animation frame while the rest of the game continues to run, the boat is moving and everything. If I restart the server it's fine again but it's really not something I want to do every time. I had an oar equipped both times too.

Capture.PNG

Steps to Reproduce

Be on a boat, try to raise the mast, intentionally click too fast, proceed to freeze. Might be a Woody specific thing, might also include having an oar equiped.

• Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I had the same problem, with Wilson and Wickerbottom, both times I'm just trying to raise the sail when I'm trying to sail and got stuck there just like you. Probably not character specific. Strange thing is that I had two sails, I got stuck when I try to raise the 1st one, and had to relog, but when I got back in both sails were already closed.

Share this comment