When a windows computer is hosting a game of DST and there is another player with the steam deck the server will crash for the steam deck player when they exit the caves and they would have to go back into the server. This is a follow-up to the previous bug report with the steam deck, however it seems to only work on this configuration.
Steps to Reproduce
1. host a game on a windows computer
2. connect to the game with the steam deck player
3. open a cave (it doesn't matter who opens it)
4. have the steam deck player descend into the caves
5. have the steam deck player go out of the caves (if things go as planned there should be a server error and the steam deck player would need to rejoin)
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now