Wilsons beard causes a crash

PheonixMan
  • Pending

So I was playing with Wilson and I acquired the beard storage insight and although it didn't crash the game, it didn't give me any storage slots. I swapped onto Wolfgang in the same world for a while, then swapped back, and now when I grow a beard, it crashes the game. I can't recall if I ever grew a beard with the insight before I swapped on Wolfgang, but I am fairly certain I did. Let me know if you need more files and or details.

Steps to Reproduce

Grow a beard with the beard storage insight, (I was in spring in the caves/muddy biome, idk if it matters) I am also fairly certain that you need the mods that I have, server mods: don't drop everything, extra equip slots, increase storage, infinite tent (and siesta) uses, insight, no thermal stone durability, seed balance, soil retainer, wormhole marker, campfire respawn, Cluster Plant. Reborn!, global positions, food values - item tooltips (server and client), quick pick, refillable amulets

client mods: combined status, craft pot, minimap HUD, geometric placement, reset insight (I downloaded this one after I experienced the crash to try to reset my insight on a different world to unlearn the beard storage, it worked in a different world, just not the one that I was playing in at the time.)

I haven't tried to replicate in a different world yet, just multiple times in the same world.

User Feedback

It's not the correct log file , you need upload the "server_log.txt" in your world folder. and i just guess the crash is probably caused by Extra Equip Slots. 

Share this comment