Willow skills reseting upon entering the caves

laboule
  • Fixed

Upon entering or leaving caves, it seems that willow loses the ability to use her skills (they don't actually reset, going through the portal with an idol shows all skills unlocked and also "fixes" the bug allowing her to use her skills again). All mods (client and server) were disabled during testing. Restarting the server doesn't help.

Steps to Reproduce

-go to the caves as willow

-be sad

-love klei anyways cause they're so cool and sweet (replicable)

• Haha 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I have a fix pending next patch for a case I see where the local file fails to load. Once the next hotfix goes out please tell me if this continues for you. If it stops I would suggest looking into your antivirus to see if it is blocking reads to the file located at Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/###/client_save/skilltree and tell it to allow file access.

Changed Status to Fixed

• Like 2

Share this comment

Wait, did the patch go through and i missed it or did the bug fixed itself with shadow magic? All i did was enable my mods again and now it works, pretty spooky. (i didn't even change anything with my anti-virus or anything, i'm confused)

Share this comment

The same thing happened to me earlier on a Klei official, entered the caves and then exited only to find that I didn't have any skillpoints

Share this comment