Why am I burning?

Red Carnage
  • Pending

just a minute ago joined in my world and this happened. my character was burning, my hunger points was increased and map opening itself.

Steps to Reproduce

watch the video

User Feedback

Also I could'nt move. hopefuly rollback fixes this issue

Restarting game helped with this issue, but still I think it needs to be checked and fixed for happening again.

Share this comment

Hello! It looks like your network init phase did not deserialize the network traffic correctly looking at the hunger meter and failing physics. Mods are able to do this very easily when they do not use networked variables as the game expects resulting in a desync of the server sending data the client was not expecting or vice versa. I am not sure if you have any mods on that require both the client and server but I am certain you have some mods on from the video. My only advice is to check if removing them fixes this for you if this continues to be a problem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

13 minutes ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Hello! It looks like your network init phase did not deserialize the network traffic correctly looking at the hunger meter and failing physics. Mods are able to do this very easily when they do not use networked variables as the game expects resulting in a desync of the server sending data the client was not expecting or vice versa. I am not sure if you have any mods on that require both the client and server but I am certain you have some mods on from the video. My only advice is to check if removing them fixes this for you if this continues to be a problem.

Thanks, good to know :) . After restarting the game everything was fine, I even didnt have to rollback the server. That was weird and I have never seen something like this before. For the mods, I'm using only one server mod (show me) which displays info, hp. And for the client mods, Im using a ton of them. I will look and disable mods, that I dont need that much.

Edited by PhoeniX19922

Share this comment