While entering the cave items in the inventory are the same as they were at the time of the previous entering. After exiting it throws you back to the base with the same items you had when loading to the server

setty
  • Pending

There is some kind of a glitch while entering any cave. After reconnection underground I have in my backpack and in my inventory all the items that were there the previous time I’ve entered the cave. And when I try to exit the cave and go back to the surface it automatically throw me back to the base and this time with the items that I’ve started playing with on this particular server, meaning that if I am loading back to server on day 131 with 15 items, do some stuff for 10 days, go to the cave and exit, the items that I have when it throws me back to base are those same 15 items that I started with. So all the stuff that was with me is missing, Chester is missing as well and the level of Beefalo’s domestication is the same as it was when I entered the game, however any changes that were made to the base remains. 

Steps to Reproduce

Enter and exit any cave 

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.