What's going on?

UnicornBoner
  • Pending

DST disappeared from the steam market? My event items for looking at it for more than 8 hours have not arrived yet And 3 days have passed. And the complete inventory of DST disappeared and I have more than 50 items. What's going on?.

Although the inventory of all my other games is seen on steam, the DST one disappeared from the list completely. I hope they fix this error. Because I don't want to lose everything I've been earning for years. I already postponed a lot of things in real life for the game and now I want to enjoy. I hope they fix this error as quickly as they can because I'm paranoid that a non-penny inventory disappears. Only yesterday I was able to get Creepy Cauldron and Rabbit Rucksack. so I don't want to lose my money or my objects. Thanks a lot.

Steps to Reproduce
I disconnected from the game in the normal way. I went to the steam inventory. The DST inventory is missing, disappeared. Restart steam, inventory is still missing.I don't even have the objects I won for the event. I don't have the objects I had before looking at the event. I don't have DST inventory because it doesn't appear on steam. And I have the game there in the library. It is more I am about to enter to play soon because I have the game and my objects are not. what happened? Where did my inventory go? Why did the DST inventory on steam disappear?

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.