Warning disable mod

TestGGA
  • Fixed

I test it in the other world and it run normal but when it come to my main world it keep like this can someone help me I don't wait to delete it :'(image.thumb.png.6badf0af29755381b0754c7b43e69099.png

Steps to Reproduce

image.thumb.png.6badf0af29755381b0754c7b43e69099.png

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This issue is currently fixed in beta and will make it to the current live version on the 20th. If you do not want to wait that long you can remove your client mods temporarily kill your summoned grumble bees and then go enable your client mods again.

Changed Status to Fixed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment

9 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

This issue is currently fixed in beta and will make it to the current live version on the 20th. If you do not want to wait that long you can remove your client mods temporarily kill your summoned grumble bees and then go enable your client mods again.

Changed Status to Fixed

Can you give me some clues as what happened to the componentactions? Today I unexpected see inherentaction dirty error on my mod item, and I really can't figure out why.

Share this comment

On 10/15/2022 at 12:58 AM, Rickzzs said:

Can you give me some clues as what happened to the componentactions? Today I unexpected see inherentaction dirty error on my mod item, and I really can't figure out why.

It is an edge case for components that replicate which are added after an entity is created. The entity must prereplicate the component for the client to know of its potential future component addition and subsequent replication.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment