Unexpected return the the Character selection Menu

Titouan
  • Pending

Hello everyone,

So Just a couple of minutes ago, i was playing with 3 other guys on a open dedicated server and i experienced a return to the selection menu while playing, involving the loss of my character and his map which i have to say, is very disappointing at 120+ days of play.

The bug appear when i travel back from caves, at the end of the loading, instead of seeing my character on the screen, i saw the character selection menu. I don't understand why it happened. So i believed it was a bug so i didn't select a character but left the server, on the server selection menu, there was no icon of my character and when i went into the server, i had indeed to choose my character and when i do so, i spawn into the world like a total beginner on the server.

I really can't understand the cause of this bug, the last thing i did in the caves was to craft some map scrolls with a cartographer's desk. I don't know, maybye it's the loading of those scrolls in the upper world who failed ?

About the technical aspect, I was connected in sharing connection with my phone, and had some pretty long loading screen when traveling in/from caves (about 30sec/1min)

I have my log joined.

Thanks for the support (and for this amazing game!)

PS : Sorry for my english

PS2: Many server mods but didn't impact players at all at days ~500. Few client mods and never had issues with them. And it was on the Beta

Steps to Reproduce
Maybye : Try to craft map scroll in cave then travel back to surface (seems pretty unlikely)

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.