Unable to connect to server

dengta72
  • Pending

I am a gamer from mainland China. But I played the stand-alone version for a while this morning (27th), and the mod crashed. Log in in the afternoon to receive the Halloween skin gift pack. After that, I go into the server I created. But I can't log in and get an error message. Then I followed the tutorial prompts and did some operations, but without success. Then I went to search engines to look for the answer, but still couldn't find it. I also tried turning the VPN software on and off, but it still didn't work. Then I uninstalled Don't Starve Together and reinstalled it, but it still didn't work. I would like to ask for a solution.
Today (28) I tried to log in again, but I still couldn't play normally. Sometimes I would get stuck on the login interface, and sometimes I couldn't enter the world I created. Later, I tried to create a new world. The strange thing was that I entered normally. I suspected it was related to whether the "activity" was turned on. I adjusted it, but I still couldn't enter the world I created before.

DX診斷.txt

饥荒服务器.png

饥荒服务器2.png

Steps to Reproduce

客戶端日誌.txt

User Feedback

Problem solving, providing a solution to people who have encountered the same problem. You can go to PC settings, advanced network settings in network and inter, and reset the network. Because of network supervision issues in mainland China, it should be my accelerator or network proxy that occupies the network port of Don’t Starve Online.

Share this comment