The character on the boat teleports to the place where he started using the Steering Wheel and falls into the ocean.

Godron170
  • Fixed

Trying to explore the ocean, my character periodically teleported from the boat, far into the ocean, where I had previously sailed. I found out that this happens from time to time when a character stops using the steering wheel. The problem was also in the version without mods.

UPD.
I noticed that this happens at all when interacting with anything on the boat. For example, recently I was thrown out when trying to look in the refrigerator on board.
UPD 2.
I also noticed that the effect of "snowflakes" from the refrigerator remains at the place of opening, and is not tied to the refrigerator. Maybe it's not as unrelated, but I decided to tell you about it.

Steps to Reproduce

1) Build a boat with 1-2 sails, steering wheel and anchor.
2) Start sailing in any direction using the steering wheel.
3) Stop using the steering wheel.

The bug does not appear every time, so you can start using the steering wheel again and try to stop using it again. But lifting the anchor, and then using the steering wheel makes it happen more often, although it happened without it.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.