Teleport to Player Console Command Not Working

LittleStark24
  • Pending

Teleport to a player
c_goto(AllPlayers[number])

I am playing with friends on a server I host (not a dedicated server). Most of the other console commands work, and I can teleport players to me, but I cannot tp to other players using the above command. I've tried the standard variation above, inserting "2" for "number" - c_goto(AllPlayers[2]) and nothing happens. Is the command broken? Is there another command I should be using instead? I've tried this on remote and local, nothing seems to work. Please help! :)

Steps to Reproduce

I am playing with friends on a server I host (not a dedicated server). Most of the other console commands work, and I can teleport players to me, but I cannot tp to other players using the above command. I've tried the standard variation above, inserting "2" for "number" - c_goto(AllPlayers[2]) and nothing happens. Is the command broken? Is there another command I should be using instead? I've tried this on remote and local, nothing seems to work. Please help! :)

User Feedback

Does this function accept an instance? I know c_teleport(AllPlayers[1]:GetPosition():Get()) . Maybe c_goto('wilson') if you have no more than one Wilson?

Share this comment