Tallbirds Killing Each Other?

Gnathix
  • Pending

Hey Klei; I don't have the best photo evidence to support me here (I didn't want to get too close to the tallfort and die at the time) but the screenshots I have will have to do I suppose.

I headed over to the nests to check out the Smallbirds and Tallishbirds but noticed the adults kept murdering them, and vice versa in the case of the adolescent birds at some points. I didn't attack any of them, I pinkie promise - and no other creatures were involved in the fighting, so I don't know what prompted this. Teenage rebellion?

The free meat was nice and all, but I never saw this happen before (including previous baby-rearing seasons during the same session) and saw nothing about it on the wiki, so I assume it wasn't intentional?

The only unique situation which may have incited a bug that I can think to include was that I planted some lureplants nearby (but not close enough for them to engage at the time; only when I intentionally interfered and baited them closer on a different day).

Besides my blabbing, I love DS lots! Hope it's not a big issue to look into.

20160424004606_1.jpg

20160424004636_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I walked near a tallfort during Summer and had planted Lureplants nearby, but not close enough to incite the violence leading to the incident, when Smallbirds began to hatch and the adults and teens began killing each other off, including the babies. As you can see in the photos, I was playing as Willow. If the items I had on might have anything to do with it, they're also in the screencaps.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.