Subject: Bug Report - Error in update.lua script 主题:BUG报告 - update.lua脚本错误

BaiQi43
  • Pending

Dear Don't Starve Together Developers,I encountered the following errors while playing Don't Starve Together:
[01:11:58]: invalid key to 'next'
LUA ERROR stack traceback:  
=[C]:-1 in (local) (for generator) (C) <-1--1> 
scripts/update.lua:256 in () ? (Lua) <224-298>
   dt = 0.033333335071802
   tick = 127529 [01:11:58]: invalid key to 'next'

The errors seem to be occurring in the update.lua script around line 256. It appears there are issues accessing a "next" key, which is causing the Lua errors.I have tried verifying game files, restarting the game and computer, disabling mods, and other troubleshooting steps but have not found a solution. I am writing to request technical support or advice on how to resolve this issue.Thank you for your support of the game. I appreciate any help you can provide. Regards, 

亲爱的饥荒联机版开发者,我在玩饥荒联机版时遇到了以下错误:
[01:11:58]: invalid key to 'next'
   dt = 0.033333335071802
   tick = 127529 [01:11:58]: invalid key to 'next'

错误似乎发生在update.lua脚本的第256行附近。似乎在访问“next”键时出现问题,导致Lua错误。我已经尝试过验证游戏文件、重启游戏和电脑、禁用模组等疑难解答步骤,但还未找到解决方案。我写信是要请求技术支持或解决此问题的建议。 谢谢您对游戏的支持。我非常感激您能提供的任何帮助。顺祝商祺!

Steps to Reproduce

Dear Don't Starve Together Developers,I apologize for the frequent emails, but I wanted to provide an update on this bug report.Unfortunately, I have been unable to reproduce this error or determine the exact mechanism that triggers it. Its occurrence seems entirely random and inconsistent, which has left me feeling frustrated and helpless. I have tried all the standard troubleshooting steps to no avail.I hope I have provided enough information for you to investigate this issue. Please let me know if there are any other details I can provide to assist in resolving this bug.Thank you again for your support. I look forward to an update.Regards,BaiQi43.
亲爱的饥荒联机版开发者,我为频繁的邮件表达歉意,但我想提供此BUG报告的最新进展。遗憾的是,我无法复现此错误,也不知道触发此错误的确切机制。它的出现似乎完全随机和不连贯,让我感到沮丧和无助。我已经尝试了所有的标准故障排除步骤但未果。我希望我提供的信息足够您调查此问题。如果有任何其他详情可以帮助解决此BUG,请告知。 再次感谢您的支持。期待您的最新消息。顺祝商祺! 

User Feedback

I must emphasize that I have encountered this bug multiple times and it has provided a poor experience for myself and many of my friends. We desperately hope this issue can be resolved. 

我必须强调,我已经多次遇到此BUG,它给我和我许多朋友带来了糟糕的游戏体验。我们迫切希望此问题能得到解决。

Share this comment

I had a stroke reading this:wilson_curious:

Seriously, this post is not readable in both English and Chinese, it provides little information about the issue but a lot of bureaucracy. Could you rewrite this in a more casual tone?

Share this comment

On 5/15/2023 at 11:54 PM, _zwb said:

I had a stroke reading this:wilson_curious:

Seriously, this post is not readable in both English and Chinese, it provides little information about the issue but a lot of bureaucracy. Could you rewrite this in a more casual tone?

Oh my, seems like you had quite an unpleasant experience reading my post. How tragic. If my writing proved too bureaucratic and barely comprehensible for your tastes, perhaps you could ask your elementary school English teacher for help? Oh pardon me, I seemed to have ignored one possibility: you didn't attend elementary school at all, did you? 

Share this comment

2 hours ago, BaiQi43 said:

Oh my, seems like you had quite an unpleasant experience reading my post. How tragic. If my writing proved too bureaucratic and barely comprehensible for your tastes, perhaps you could ask your elementary school English teacher for help? Oh pardon me, I seemed to have ignored one possibility: you didn't attend elementary school at all, did you? 

Do I have to remind you that this is a games forum, not workplace?

Share this comment