Skins dont show in game

NonstopNEX
  • Fixed

No mater what skin i use all my skins dont show on the character or when i craft them even though they show in crafting and while selecting a character. In character select screen my skins are equiped in game none work it defaults to default looks. Also you cna only spawn as Wilson i found this out when my friend joined and told me it forced him to play Wilson. Also scuffed terrain my pig king is in a triangle formation with the houses stacked in one corner, also random osean bits are scattered accross the map. Although when i joined my other friends game everything was fine but in my world it isnt.

Steps to Reproduce

Boot up game wait a long while to log in, go create new world, choose character with skin on, spawn, craft an item that has a skin on. This is what i did i picked Wilson with a skin on, i spawned completly without skin, i explored a bit, i crafted a pickaxe that had a skin on only not to have one, also the log in took a while quiet unusual for me.

The second one apparently locks you in as Wilson and other characters arent gonna be spawned instead it will be Wilson i found this out when my friend joined and tried to play something other than Wilson.

Also scuffed terrain just generate a new world and explore to maybe find strange things like my pig king, also glommer showed in the corner of the biome with lots of frogs

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.