Skin invisible error

uguck
  • Can't Reproduce

The Merrymaker Survivors Chest, Part III skin is not visible in the store and item collection.

I installed a Don't starve together on my new PC on January 5th.
Skin that was seen until the 5th will not be available in the game from January 6th.

The skin looks normal on the laptop I used before.

20240106141258_1.jpg.cfde5569f7f88b2e5c78647396413a71.jpg

1869911600_.png.f9a92c845d180b8dd44fbc1c880380c8.png

Steps to Reproduce

Even after reinstalling the game and moving the Klei file on my laptop, the new PC doesn't show any skins.

User Feedback

Could you check if you had previously unpacked the scripts databundle or have mods running that might be causing it to not appear?

Changed Status to Can't Reproduce

• Like 1

Share this comment

On 1/9/2024 at 8:05 AM, JesseB_Klei said:

Could you check if you had previously unpacked the scripts databundle or have mods running that might be causing it to not appear?

Changed Status to Can't Reproduce

Scripts databundle has never been unpacked and it doesn't seem like the skin is disappearing due to the mode.
Even if I turn off the mode completely, I can't see the skin. T-T

client_log.txt

Share this comment

7 hours ago, uguck said:

Scripts databundle has never been unpacked and it doesn't seem like the skin is disappearing due to the mode.
Even if I turn off the mode completely, I can't see the skin. T-T

client_log.txt 91.93 kB · 0 downloads

You are currently on the beforemacoschanges branch which has not been updated since we updated our build services there have been changes made to help support Apple Mac OS since then to work around common display issues encountered. We would recommend you switch off of this branch and onto the main branch of None in Steam. If you are on this branch because of a friend we would recommend that both of you go to None. This branch may end up going away in the future as we can not support out of date builds and was put in place as a temporary transition for Mac OS players to continue playing while things were heavily in a testing phase.

• Like 2

Share this comment