Skillset Problem - MAX insight Reached, No skills unlocked, 0 points available

ChummyChum
  • Pending

Before the bug happened, I've unlocked my preferred skills and attributes. Something happened and my skillset/ skilltree became like this(image below)?

As the image shows, My MAX insight has been reached already but i have 0 points to spend and no skills unlocked. No reset button either. As if this is my first time playing Wormwood, except I cant acquired anymore points as its already reached max.

Not sure If this is a situation specifically related to Wormwood, but i haven't notice this error with other characters.

image.png.a629a2dda2a318a9c0630af808fe470f.png

Thanks in advance if you can help me, I would like to have my attributes and abilities back. ThanksĀ 

Steps to Reproduce

Not Sure. I played with another player on their server for about 30mins with all my acquired attributes and unlocked skilltree abilities, but the player left, I was booted out. Later I enter into a Klei Official hosted server and this happened to my skilltree :(

• Like 1

User Feedback

Ive had this issue before, its likely due to a mod that allows you to get more than 15 Insight Points. So what you want to do is get a mod which removes all of your Insight Points and a mod which gives you all Insight Points. Atleast that worked for me

Share this comment

3 hours ago, DSTUser said:

Ive had this issue before, its likely due to a mod that allows you to get more than 15 Insight Points. So what you want to do is get a mod which removes all of your Insight Points and a mod which gives you all Insight Points. Atleast that worked for me

hmmm interesting, thanks. I'll try it :)

• Like 1

Share this comment