Sessions crashes as I fight the Bee Queen

RaccoonParadise
  • Fixed

I don't know if it's only wickerbottom, but every attack I land on the bee queen crashes the game. It could be from the tentacle spikes or the dart (as shown) it crashes. Shortly after the video ends, the screen "you have lost connection to the server" appears. I've tried on the Dragonfly and the game didn't crash.

Steps to Reproduce

To reproduce, you need to have grumble bees already spawned (mines were somewhere else), leave the game (I've not tested without leaving the game), and go fight the bee queen, the server should stop and crash

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
14 hours ago, RaccoonParadise said:

I can't put them both on the post, so they'll be here.

DxDiag.txt 112.43 kB · 1 download client_log.txt 793.91 kB · 4 downloads

Thank you but the client_log.txt is not containing the crash where the server_log.txt would have it. I am under the impression that it is being caused by a mod looking at the client_log.txt file but I would like to be sure that is the case. Could you upload your server_log.txt file?

• Like 2

Share this comment

6 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Thank you but the client_log.txt is not containing the crash where the server_log.txt would have it. I am under the impression that it is being caused by a mod looking at the client_log.txt file but I would like to be sure that is the case. Could you upload your server_log.txt file?

Here it is

server_log.txt

Share this comment

1 hour ago, JesseB_Klei said:

You will need to cause the server to crash again and resend the server_log.txt file right after crashing this one has no crashes at all in its logs.

okay so, I tried again once with the tentacle spike, another time with a flame dart and everything was fine, no crashes.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, RaccoonParadise said:

okay so, I tried again once with the tentacle spike, another time with a flame dart and everything was fine, no crashes.

Its almost same with my case. But in my case, if you have bee follower and relog to server and fight bee queen it will cause game crash.

But i think Klei should fix my issue next update

Share this comment

On 8/24/2022 at 6:51 PM, JesseB_Klei said:

You will need to cause the server to crash again and resend the server_log.txt file right after crashing this one has no crashes at all in its logs.

I decided to retry the bug, and it did happen, so I updated the main post on how to reproduce and here's the server log (I think)

server_log.txt

Share this comment

41 minutes ago, RaccoonParadise said:

I decided to retry the bug, and it did happen, so I updated the main post on how to reproduce and here's the server log (I think)

server_log.txt 51.98 kB · 0 downloads

My biggest appreciation for going through with it again and finding the reproduce case! This has been fixed internally already from another report and will be coming out in the next hotfix and this was not mod related as I was presuming.

Changed Status to Fixed

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment