Server Troubles

ZephyrasLied
  • Pending

After the latest update, several of my servers that have cave mods in them have failed to launch when I was was playing without issue on them previously. I've tried turning off some of the unused mods on them, but I continue to get the same error message. Now whenever I make new cave servers, if I want to add mods, I have to put just one on, wait until the icons at the bottom tell me that the world is generating, then cancel and add the rest on before resuming the server.

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 7.50.05 PM.png

Steps to Reproduce
I use a Mac, and after getting the recent update, any servers with caves I made before it fail to start up.

User Feedback

I just wanted to pop in here and say I am having the same problem. I have been testing it and indeed if I disable all of my mods, I can get into the world. However as odd as it is, I have found that using the c_save() command seems to start this happening to my world. I am running a custom preset world as well, if that helps.

Additionally I should note I am not running a dedicated server, this is just hosting a server live for myself and a friend. Thanks!

Share this comment

Sort of a fix: I have found what mods have broken with the new update. It appears as though the archery mod and extra equip mods are what caused the repeated 'Dedicated Server Failed to Start' messages for me. Without those enabled, I can re-start my server without any problems at all. 

Share this comment

My husband and I are having the same issue with no rhyme or reason to the cause. Using mods, not using mods, caves on or off, it seems to be utterly random.

Share this comment